What are cookies and how do they use the site awakening.com?
- Ensure that web pages can work properly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as how long you have been in our environment.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow personal information to be known. At any time you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by the Awakening Knowing site, without preventing access to the contents. However, the performance of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or logged in with your access data will have access to personalized services tailored to their personal preferences according to information provided at the time of registration and stored in the cookie on your browser.
The Awakening Knowing email-marketing tools use small invisible images for the users that are included in the emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it was consulted, etc. With this information, we carry out statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the offer of the services to which the user is subscribed and offer information that may be of interest.
Why are they important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function more agile and adapted to preferences
of users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve
The quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising that we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
What are the different types of Cookies that we use at awakening.com?
- The session to keep the session started while the browser is open, closing it is deleted.
- The permanent ones expire when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled, they have a date of deletion and customizations are normally used in process or not to have to enter our password constantly.
On the other hand, depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own and third party cookies.
- Our own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- If you interact with the content of our Web Site may also set cookies from third parties (for example, pressing or watch videos hosted on another website social networking buttons), which are those established by a different domain from our Web site. We can not access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when browsing web sites cited.
Navigating through this web portal means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
Some Awakening Knowing services can use connectors with various social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, etc. By using the social registry, you authorize the social network to store a persistent Cookie. This Cookie remembers your identification in the service, making access much faster in subsequent visits. This Cookie can be deleted, and in addition, you can cancel the access permissions of the Awakening services Knowing from the privacy settings of the specific social network.
How can I configure my Cookies?
In any case we inform you that, since Cookies are not required for use of our website, you can block or disable activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow practice to warn of the presence of cookies or to reject them automatically. If you can still use rejects ours, although the use of some services may be limited Web Site and therefore its less satisfactory experience on our Website.
Update your Cookies Policy?