Our website and application may collect personal information, for example: Name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Likewise, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Our application and website use the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to maintain a user registry, of orders if applicable, and to improve our products and services. E-mails may be sent periodically through our site with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may provide some benefit, these emails will be sent to the address you provide and may be canceled anytime.
ARC-Projects is highly committed to fulfill the commitment to keep your information secure. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
To know our cookies policies, please visit the following link: https://despertarsabiendo.com/politica-de-cookies/
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data on those other third-party sites. . These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you consult them to confirm that you agree with them.
CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
At any time you may restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website and application. Each time you are asked to fill out a form, such as the user registration, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information by email. In case you have marked the option to receive our newsletter or advertising you can cancel it at any time.
This company will not sell, assign or distribute personal information that is collected, unless required by a judge with a court order.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT GDPR
- What personal data collects and stores Waking Knowing and for what purposes?
- Required data: Your name, email address and sex. This information is used in communications, user tracking, advertising, marketing and to obtain product information.
- Optional data: It also allows you to enter your avatar photo, description of your person and links to your social networks GitHub, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. This information is optional and is not used in any automated processing or profile.
- Data without your consent: In addition, we include usage data without your consent, such as tokens (digital signatures to access your account) and a unique account identifier. They are data used merely to improve your user experience and have no relation to your personal information.
- What threads does Wake Up Knowing use?
- Google: Authentication, business management, monitoring.
- Facebook: Authentication and advertising.
- Firebase: Authentication, database, tracking and fault control.
- Admob: Tracking and advertising.
- Github: Software code repository used to implement software deployments.
- Sassy Social Share: To know your policy, please click on the following link: http://support.heateor.com/gdpr-and-our-plugins/
- Where does Wake up Knowing customer data?
- All our data, both users and ours, are hosted on the Firebase servers, a Google platform specialized in application development.
- How can I edit my data?
- You can edit your data at any time from your profile page.
- How long does Wake up Knowing customer data? Will you delete customer data when requested?
- Wake Up Knowing keeps all customer data until the customer decides to delete their own account or there is inactivity for more than two years. The user can delete his own account and data from his profile or he can also ask the support to do so. The data (non-personal, such as name, profile picture, social networks, self-description and email) that are not selected at the time of deleting the account will become part of Waking Up Knowing.
- How can I download my data?
- Our support team will be happy to help you. To do this, you should go to the Support section and make your pertinent query.
Our service is aimed at all ages, however, we do not collect or request information from anyone under 13 years old. In the event that we know that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will remove that information as quickly as possible once that accusation is proven. If you think we could obtain information from a child under 13, contact us at support.
PRIVACY OF SCHOOLS
In some circumstances, we may allow a school to register students at our service for the purpose of providing educational services. Waking up Knowing that you trust the school to obtain and provide appropriate consent, if necessary, to collect personal information from students. Otherwise, its use will be prohibited.
YOUR OPTIONS ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
- Data retention: We will retain your information while your account is active or as necessary to provide services. If your account becomes inactive, we will keep your personal information in case you want to use it again. You can delete your account by visiting the "My Account" page.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Last modification date: February 02, 2019.